|RELIANCE HMO PREGNANCY PLAN|
|Antenatal Registration at desired Hospital|
|Consultation with Medical Officers/GPs for all Antenatal Visits|
|O & G Specialist Consultation|
|Supply of Antenatal Care medications|
|Accommodation during delivery|
|Feeding during delivery|
|Laboratory& diagnostic services based on Doctor's recommendation during Antenatal Care|
|Shirodkar Procedure for Cervical incompetence|
|Spontaneous Vaginal Delivery|
|Augmentation of Labour|
|Manual Vacuum Aspiration|
|1. Any health benefit not related to pregnancy and not listed in the benefit schedule.
3. Treatment of mild or moderate neonatal sepsis, jaundice, phototherapy or any other illness related to the baby. 2. Management of complications and ailments during pregnancy.
4. Family Planning Services after delivery.
5. Herbal drugs, non-prescription drugs, food supplements and experimental drugs and treatment
6. Home care and domiciliary services during pregnancy and after delivery.
7. Immunizations during pregnancy, delivery, and post partum, including Rhogam Injection
8. Management of pregnancies with related congenital abnormalities
9. HIV/AIDS Care & Treatment
10. Room upgrades beyond that specified in the plan benefits chosen at purchase
11. Consultations with consultants not primarily recognized by the chosen hospital for delivery, be it family doctors, therapists, or complementary medical practitioners with prior relationships.
12. Consultation with hospitals other than the hospital to which one is capitated.
13. Any other treatment, service, procedure or investigation not listed in the schedule of covered medical services. 14. Women older than 45 years of age